Join the cool team !
At Cool Separations, we are focused on bringing low temperature crystallization technologies to the market as energy efficient and environmental methods to treat process streams and produce clean water and pure salt.
We are always in the search for enthusiastic professionals to complete our team. Check out our available vacancies.
We are always in the search for enthusiastic professionals
To strengthen our technical team at the Poortugaal location, we are immediately looking for a Process Technician. You can expect lots of responsibility and ownership, within an international team and flat hierarchies. You will play a crucial role in ensuring smooth operations and developing innovative solutions. This position is ideal for a professional who has a “hands on” mentality and is eager to learn in a variety of disciplines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate a pilot plant either at own facility or at client location, including the set-up and the breakdown of the plant;
- Inspect and maintain plant equipment;
Monitor the performance and the stability of the plant;
- Support the service team in inspecting, (dis)assembling and maintenance of Cool Separations products.
What you’ll need to succeed
- MBO/HBO degree, preferably in Chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, relevant technical field;
- 1-3 years Industrial Working Experience
Strong technical skills and affinity with process equipment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to react quickly on unforeseen technical challenges.
Take initiative, take ownership;
- Self-motivating, keen to learn new things;
- Places high demands on the quality of one’s own work and organisation.
Within the role of Process Technician in Cool Separations you will have the opportunity to combine and improve technical skills with operational challenges. You will play a key role in optimizing the performance of the pilot plant and integration within full scale applications.